Pages

Sunday 25 February 2018

Back to MAC February 2018


Okay so I finally have 6 MAC empties and they are going back to MAC first thing in the morning. Some I am sad to see go and others good riddance! You've seen most of these in my empties over the past few months.

First up is a MAC Lustre lipstick in Plumful. It's a good colour. I would consider repurchasing. I think I am going to pick up Candy Yum Yum or Landy Danger tomorrow for my freebie.

MAC Cremesheen Glass in Double Dare. I had this forever....finally finishes it. A good colour to take with you to Vegas...this shade has been long discontinued I believe. I do like the formula of the cremesheens and would buy this product again but in a different colour.

MAC Lightful Marine-Bright Formula. Glad it is gone. I made it a mission the last few months to get rid of it. I am proud that I used it all up. Not enough moisture for me. Weird thing is it worked better at night.

MAC In Extreme Dimension 3D Black Lash Mascara. I bought this at the MAC Estee Lauder sale awhile back. It wasn't bad! One of MAC's better mascaras. I am since on the hunt for my holy grail though and this wasn't it. The search continues....

MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NC 30. I am not totally convinced that this was the right colour for me. It was a very good concealer and if you can get past the packaging, you should totally get it. I bought this for under my eyes. It worked but my dark circles are bad and I needed a pinky base under it for it to work. The product is thick and a little goes a long way. So much product is lost if you don't break open the packaging. That ticked me off.

Finally MAC Lustreglass Star Nova. Loved this shade and it's discontinued. Boo!

Full review of MAC In Extreme Dimension 3D Black Lash Mascara next**!

**My apologies, I already did this review a few months ago!


No comments:

Post a Comment