Pages

Wednesday 16 August 2017

July 2017 Empties


It's August 16th but better late than never for an empties post! I thought my July empties were going to be epic but I am still at the bottom of so many products that won't die. I shouldn't be upset because I sure am getting my money's worth. I have a funny feeling it'll be September before I have a ton of empties to show off. Let's get to July's empties though!

Estee Lauder Double Wear Light Foundation - Another empty of this. I must got through one of these every 6-8 weeks. Love it, already repurchased x2. I wear Intensity 2.0.

Klorane Floral Water Make-Up Remover - I talk about how much I love this product all of the time. Bioderma is a poor substitute. Nothing compares. I've got 2 more bottles waiting in the wings. (review here)

Gehwol Soft Feet Cream - You have to try this stuff! It works great and the product doesn't transfer to your shoes etc. like some other Gehwol products. This was a small tube but I have already repurchased the regular sized tube. Must post blog review soon! 

Double Wear Stay-in-Place Flawless Wear Concealer - Is it me or does Estee Lauder keep playing with the names of their concealer. I can never find the same one twice. The last time I believe I had 02 Light Medium. This one was 2C Light Medium (Cool). I once had 08 something and it was called Light Medium but it was too dark. This stuff is fantastic and blends in with a variety of foundations and BB products etc. I love it for anywhere on my face except under the eyes. I have already repurchased - oh my it's the same colour as this one. Wow!

Clinique Smart Custom-Repair Serum - I blew through this in 2 months. I tend to buy this when my skin is looking uneven. I am not convinced it moisturizers as well as some other big name serums. I will purchase again but I am going back to Origins Plantscription for now. (review here

Origins Eye Doctor - Gone through a million of these. Still looking for something a bit better that addresses the dark circle issue more but otherwise this is the best I have found. Everytime I switch to something else I notice my dark circles looking worse. Have not repurchased yet but I will very soon. It appears I have been using this for over 5 years. (review here)

Urban Decay Super-Saturated High Gloss Lip Color in Naked - This particular one was from that Wizard of Oz collection Glinda Palette that Urban Decay did a few years back. This is/was my favourite nude lip colour ever and I usually hate nude lip colours. I rushed and bought 3 of them from the regular line when they were on clearance. I have busted out one of them for my purse. I am hoping Urban Decay still has something similar or will bring it back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment