Pages

Wednesday 12 July 2017

VERB Leave-In Mist - Review


I am almost done this bottle so I thought it was high time that I did a review on it. Verb is a brand that is sold at Sephora. I am not sure who else carries it. My bottle is the larger one, 8 oz. I bought it for $14 U.S. in the States last year. It is $18 Canadian currently at Sephora. You can buy a smaller size for travel if you are interested. I have copied the below information about this product straight from Sephora's Website:

What it is:A hydrating mist to tame unruly hair and prep it for styling.

Key benefits:
- Detangles and conditions hair
- Preps the hair for any style
- Adds shine and smooths

If you want to know more…
The essential step between washing and styling, this multitasking formula was created to moisturize, detangle, nourish, smooth, tame frizz, repair ends, add shine, prevent breakage, enhance elasticity, protect from heat, and prep for styling. Light enough to use mid-day to refresh, the luxurious mist seals, protects, and repairs while detangling.

I bought this for its detangling and refreshing properties. It does both of those jobs reasonably well. I do find that you can only get one "refresh" really out of this product. It leaves my hair super soft, shiny and pumps up my hair when my curls have gone flat. If you use too much though your hair can go poufy when it dries so you have to be careful. I typically use it on dry hair, but it is meant to be used on towel dried hair. I am not sure that using this alone on towel dried hair would cut it for my frizzy locks but I think it would be good enough for most people.

Will I repurchase? Yes, very likely. It is not the holy grail refresher product that I long for, but it works in a pinch. The price point is very good. It smells a bit perfumed but it's not a bad smell.

Packaging: 8/10
Easy to Work With: 8/10 (can be a bit too wet)
Touchable Hair: 9/10
Humidity Resistance: 7/10
Hold: 7/10
Volumizing: 9/10
Price: 10/10
Ingredients: 9/10
Value for Money: 8.5/10
Would I buy this again? YES
Overall Rating: 8.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment