Pages

Wednesday 5 July 2017

Tata Harper Regenerating Cleanser - Review


Hello lovelies! I'm back. It's been too long. I just came back from vacation - I was in South Carolina and Georgia the past couple of weeks. I'm getting myself back into the groove and my poor blog has been so neglected lately. Let's get into it.

I bought this cleanser during one of Sephora's VIB Rouge sales so I got 20% off I think. Thank goodness because this stuff is crazy expensive. I have the smaller bottle which 1.7 oz. or 50 ml. It's $55 Canadian or $42 U.S. I really like that it is in a glass pump bottle. Bad news though it appears. I see on Sephora's website that they are now putting this cleanser into a plastic tube. Boo. Not pleased about that. Looks like the bigger size is still in glass but the price is over $100! Choke.

Despite the packaging change, I will be repurchasing. I think this is the best cleanser exfoliator that I have ever used. Whenever my skin is feeling bumpy or flaky this is what I reach for. It says you can use it daily but frankly it costs so dang much that I only use it 2-3 times a week. I am tempted to up my usage, price be damned. After using this, my skin feels better, looks better and is so much softer. Effective yet gentle. My moisturizer and makeup sit on my skin so much better after use. I even like the smell although it could be argued that it smells a bit herbal. My only complaint would be that the pump can be a tad weak or sluggish.

This is definitely one of the best products that I have discovered in recent months. If you have been thinking about trying this, you really should.

Packaging: 10/10 (in glass)
Texture: 10/10
Price: 6/10
Ingredients: 10/10
Easy to Work With: 10/10  
Travel Worthy: 8/10
Deep Cleans: 10/10
Moisturizing: 9/10
Comfortable/Softening: 9/10
Blemish Fighting: 7/10 (I might score this higher if I was smart and used it more often)
Smell: 9/10
Would I buy this again? HELL YES
Overall Rating: 9.5/10 (price is really my only issue)  

No comments:

Post a Comment