Pages

Wednesday 11 January 2017

Tend Skin the Skin Care Solution - Review


Sensitive skin? Get razor burn? I do in certain areas. It's not pretty to look at and it sure can be irritating. Enter Tend Skin.

I was sent a bottle of this from NailPolishCanada.com to review. I have been buying a number of things, mainly nail polish, from them for a couple of years now and I have always been very happy with the products they send me, their prices and the speed of their shipping. I had never heard of Tend Skin before and I was happy they introduced me to this brand. I have tried it out and I can say that it does a fantastic job of preventing and treating razor burn, red bumps and ingrown hairs. I am not sure if it is my imagination, but my hair seems to be growing back slower in the area where I used it. The bottle says it is suitable for men and women. 

The product smells similar to rubbing alcohol but the smell dissipates quickly after application. The cap inside allows you to get what you want out of the bottle so that you don't waste the product. It is suggested that you apply the product to a cotton pad and then to your skin. I did do that and it worked just fine. I also used my bare hand a couple of times and that worked just as well if not better. I saw a comment online from someone saying that they put theirs in a small spray bottle when travelling. I think that is a fantastic idea and not just for travel! The bottle I have is the smallest one I believe which is 118ml or 4 oz. I think this bottle will last me a good deal of time. This size is $19 Canadian and I think well worth the money.

In the past I have used Bliss Ingrown Eliminating Pads. They work great but are super expensive. A jar of 50 pads is (you better sit down) $49 Canadian or $38 U.S. I'm normally a cheapskate when I buy them for travelling and I look for their travel pack which is around $20-$25 and you get maybe 20 pads because $50 for 50 pads is absurd. I can tell you that I could easily soak more than 50 cotton pads with my small bottle of Tend Skin and it would cost a fraction of the price of the Bliss ones.

Tend Skin is cooling on the skin and didn't sting me at all. The blue bottle is quite attractive too. It also comes in a roll on. I've gotta try that. You should pick some Tend Skin up if you, like me, suffer from razor irritation and ingrown hairs and rid yourself of the problem.     


No comments:

Post a Comment