Pages

Wednesday 4 January 2017

December 2016 Empties


My last post was November Empties and now I am doing my December Empties. I really must strategize my blog posts better. A palette is next for sure. Let's get to it. Won't take long as I only have 5 items.

Origins High-Potency Night-A-Mins is a good night cream. This might be maybe the third one I have gone through. I would buy it again. I get a little bored of it sometimes so I switch things up. Smells great. (review here)

Origins yet again. Plantscription serum. I have been using this for years and I really like it. Seems to be keeping the fine lines at bay. Already repurchased.

Lavanila The Healthy Deodorant in Vanilla Grapefruit. Didn't care much for the smell of this one. Is it me or has the quality of these deodorants gone downhill over the last year or two? I've already repurchased 3 in other scents....it took me forever to finish this one. I tend to use Dove more in the summer months. Please leave a comment below if you have been finding the quality of these to be on the decline. Maybe I am losing my mind.

Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Vanilla Bean. I am sensing a vanilla theme forming. I was on a mission to finish this and I finally did. Yeah! I have talked about this eyeshadow to death. I will bore you no more. Will not repurchase.

Estee Lauder Double Wear Zero Smudge Volume + Lift Mascara. I must have bought dozens of these at this point. This was a travel sized tube. I have taken to buying them in this size if I can get them at the Estee Lauder sale as they are a fraction of the price of a full sized tube and last just as long. Plus they work just as good. Only true non smudge mascara on the market as far as I am concerned. (review here)

So that's it. Hope you all had a wonderful New Year!  

No comments:

Post a Comment