Pages

Thursday 15 December 2016

Zoya Nail Polish Lacquer in Storm - Review and Swatch


I had heard how pretty Storm was for some time. So I picked up a mini bottle of it a couple of months ago. I finally put it on the other day and it is super nice. My nails haven't chipped yet and we are going into Day 3. For me, that is impressive. Everything chips on my finger nails. Zoya describes Storm as full coverage, holiday black with a high concentration of micro fine diamond holographic glitter. Storm is elegant, powerful and versatile their website says. I would concur. For some reason this shade just screams Christmas and New Years. Not sure why as I don't normally consider black nail polish particularly Christmasy. I plan on reapplying Storm again once this chips off. I'm really taken with it. Somehow it goes with everything. Here is what it looks like on my nails. Not the best manicure I know, but I was in a rush the other day. I am wearing two coats and a clear top coat. You can not get away with one coat of this stuff it's too sheer but two coats is perfect.


I own only a couple of Zoya polishes, but this is the first time I have actually worn one of them. Sad I know. I will definitely be buying more. I like that they are 5 free as well.

I finally had my exam this past week for a professional work related course so now I can relax and get back to blogging. I have my November empties and a palette review both going up over this weekend so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment