Pages

Wednesday 21 December 2016

November 2016 Empties


It's the 21st of December, but it's never too late to do an Empties post right? Let's get into it.

Lots of the usual suspects...

Another tube of Estee Lauder Double Wear Light foundation has bit the dust. My shade is 2.0.

I have finished yet another bottle of the Klorane Floral Water Makeup Remover. I have already repurchased two more bottles...I just realized I have been using this product for 5 years straight. Crazy!

My bottle of Beautyblender Liquid Blender Cleanser is finally finished. I had some mixed feelings about this product and I have linked to my thoughts on it in aforementioned product name. Think I will stick with the solid and have bought just that already.

I have been trying to get rid of this hand soap for years and I finally did. That being the Bath & Body Works Sea Island Cotton Moisturizing Hand Soap. I moved it around my two guest bathrooms and it took forever. Partially because I don't have a lot of guests spend the night and also because I am foolish enough to offer my guests more than one hand soap option in my guest bathrooms. I liked the smell of the Sea Island Cotton at first but the smell got old on me after awhile.

Another First Aid Beauty FAB Pure Skin Face Cleanser is done. I am not crazy about this product but one of my good friends loves this. I got this tube in a set and I felt compelled to use it and get rid of it. Will not be repurchasing.

Ok on to the sample tube of Origins By All Greens Mask Cleanser or whatever this is. Will not repurchase. Link to review in the product name in last sentence.

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair - another one gone. I fear my stash of these little gems is coming to a end. I might actually have to dig into my pocket and buy a full sized bottle. Shiver me timbers! It would be worth it though.

I finished a trial sized Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper. Good stuff. I have a couple more of these lying around but this one is now bone dry. I can't believe it but I have never done a review on this! Sheesh. Ok must do in the new year.

Last, but not least, I finished a tube of a MAC Cremesheen Glass in Double Dare. This was a Coral Red. I really like the formula of these Cremesheens. I will be buying more but perhaps in another shade even though I liked this shade well enough but I wasn't in love with it.

So there it is, my November 2016 empties! Tarte palette review is up next.



No comments:

Post a Comment