Pages

Thursday 21 July 2016

bareMinerals Lasting Line Long-Wearing Eyeliner in Endless Orchid - Review and Swatch



I got this eyeliner sort of free as a birthday promotion from bareMinerals online. I had to order something else, but essentially I got this eyeliner for free. Normally, this eyeliner retails for $16 U.S. I am going to say right off of the bat that I really don't like this eyeliner. bareMinerals is either hit or miss for me. I love their Ready pressed products but a lot of the other ones leave a heck of a lot to be desired.

This eyeliner does not apply easily. I really have to press to get the product to apply to my lash line. The product skips during application and I have to go over the same area repeatedly. Most days I don't have time for this type of messing around. No matter how much I apply, it never looks like I have a lot on. What little that does go on seems to stay on most of the day. I guess that is something! For some reason, the eyeliner applied just fine to the inside of my arm as you can see in the swatch below. It's not that dark nor pigmented though.


There isn't much else to say about this eyeliner. Oh, it doesn't transfer, so that's another plus. Won't be trying any more of these. There is a sponge tip on one end if you would like to smudge out what little you can get on your lash line.

If any of the other colours in this line are better, I'd love to know if it's just this shade, Endless Orchid. Please leave a comment below if you happen to have any experience with these liners.

Packaging: 8/10  
Pigmentation: 4/10
Easy to Work With: 0/10
Longevity: 6.5/10
Colour Stays True: 10/10
Texture: 7/10
Price: 5/10 (for what you get)
Ingredients: 9/10
Travel Worthy: 10/10
Attractiveness of Product: 4/10
Would I buy this again? NO WAY
Overall Rating: 5/10




No comments:

Post a Comment