Pages

Tuesday 7 June 2016

Murad Resurgence Renewing Eye Cream - Review

Ever try a product that you neither loved nor hated? That's the case for me with the Murad Resurgence Renewing Eye Cream. I got a travel size sample of this back around Christmas time. That sample lasted me for a number of weeks and I used it twice a day. A full sized bottle costs $90 Canadian or $80 U.S. for 0.5 oz. The travel sized sample I had is 0.14 oz. Or 4 ml. Based on how long I had mine, I would guess a full sized bottle would easily last a number of months.

I found that the product was comfortable and refreshing but not uniquely so. My big problem is dark circles not eye bags or wrinkles as yet. This product is supposed to address all of these issues. As far as the dark circle help is concerned I didn't notice any difference after using it for several weeks. I can't really comment on how well it works on eye bags or wrinkles since those aren't my issues.

One thing I did notice is that this product is not well suited for the eye area close to your actual eye. It burns like crazy if you get any in your eyes! I would only suggest using this under your eyes only and not close to your tear ducts or lash line. I wasn't thrilled about this as I felt I needed to use another eye cream with it to cover areas closer to the eye. That doesn't impress me. I believe there is a disclaimer on the packaging about avoiding the immediate eye area....for an eye cream, that doesn't work for me.

This is an expensive product and it did not wow me. I didn't find it to be any better nor as good as my regular eye cream. For those reasons this will not be a repurchase.


Packaging: 8/10
Easy to Work With: 4/10
Moisturizing: 8/10
Texture: 8/10
Reduces the Look of Dark Circles: NO
Price: 2/10
Ingredients: 7/10
Quantity of Product: 8/10
Travel Worthy: 10/10
Would I buy this again? No, because it doesn't do anything for my dark circles and it burns.
Overall Rating: 6/10 points off for price, burning and doing jack squat for dark circles.

No comments:

Post a Comment