Pages

Monday 23 May 2016

Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil Ultra-Hydrating Body Butter in Vanilla Apricot - Review



Hello! Quick review tonight on the Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil Ultra-Hydrating Body Butter in Vanilla Apricot. I have the 24 ml or 8 oz. jar or tub if you prefer but you can also get it in a 2 oz. tub. The full 8 oz. size that I have is $43 Canadian or $35 U.S. The 2 oz. size is $15 Canadian or $12 U.S. I personally think $43 is a lot of money for a body butter, natural or not. I bought mine during the VIB Rouge 20% off sale. I think the next time I buy it, I will wait for the sale. Also, I still have a little over a third of my jar left.   

There are 9 different scents. I am funny about scents and I heard the Vanilla Apricot is the least offensive scent of the bunch. I quite like this scent and I think I may stick with it. There is a Sweet Citrus I might consider too. I really think if you are unsure about what scent you want to get, I would smell them in a store first if you can.

This is an exceptionally good body butter and when you use it side by side with a cheap body butter, the difference is horrifying. This feels so luxurious on and really helps with any dry or itchy areas. It saved my bacon this past winter. A little goes a long way. It doesn't smell like a chemical cocktail. The body butter is long lasting on the skin. This is honestly awesome stuff. The only con is the price. If you are looking for a phenomenal body butter with good ingredients, look no further. This is the stuff to get.  



Packaging: 10/10
Longevity: 10/10
Texture: 10/10
Price: 10/10 (if on sale as worth the money) 7/10 (if not on sale)  
Ingredients: 10/10
Moisturizing: 10/10
Scent: 9.5/10
Travel Worthy: Maybe in the 2 oz. size
Would I buy this again? Hell Yes!  
Overall Rating: 9.5/10 (the price is the only downside)  

No comments:

Post a Comment