Pages

Wednesday 25 November 2015

Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion Sheer Hydration - Review


I have purchased a few Aveeno products over the years and generally I have liked them. I would buy them more often but most of them have a few not so great ingredients. Since I would be lathering a body cream or lotion all over my body, I am very cognisant of what I put on it. This particular Aveeno product, the Daily Moisturizing Lotion Sheer Hydration, has the best ingredients of all of their products in my estimation.

Unlike Aveeno's other body lotions and creams, this one is quite thin. Hence, sheer hydration. It is thinner than I was expecting. I don't find that it moisturizes as well as their other body products. It does an ok job on my body, but I really don't like to use it on my hands. I just find that my hands still feel dry shortly after use and kind of powdery and pasty at the same time. The product is fragrance free but I still smell a little something something. Nothing crazy though.

I plan on using up the entire bottle this winter, but I am not planning to repurchase. There are better products on the market for less money such as the Nivea Pure & Natural line.

Packaging: 8/10
Longevity: 6/10
Texture: 2/10 (feels weird)
Price: 7/10
Ingredients: 9/10
Moisturizing: 6/10
Travel Worthy: Not in this size
Would I buy this again? No
Overall Rating: 6.5/10


Bits and Bites

  • I have some Makeup Geek eyeshadows up for review next
  • Tons of eyeshadow palettes coming up! So many, so little time!

No comments:

Post a Comment