Pages

Thursday 30 July 2015

Simple Sensitive Skin Experts Eye Make-up Remover Pads -Review


I bought these eye make-up remover pads for travel. I am sick an tired of carrying eye make-up solution with me and thought this was a more convenient solution. There are 30 pads per pack. I got these on sale for about $5 Canadian at Shoppers Drug Mart. You can get them other places like Loblaws etc. I love these for the sheer convenience. They do work, but I find I have to wipe or "scrub" my eye more than I usually do with my regular eye make-up remover. That's not good but it's not like I use these often.

My other issue is that these do sting my eyes on occasion.  Nothing long lasting but enough to be noticeable and annoying. Sensitive eyes my tush! Also, I sometimes find small rings of mascara around my eyes in the morning after using these. Not racoon city, but it can look like I applied eyeliner on my lower lash.

Despite all this I would repurchase these as they are just so damn handy when travelling. They are not drying to the skin which is good. I am not sure if I will rate these as they kind of are what they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment