Pages

Tuesday 3 March 2015

February 2015 Favourites!


Welcome to my February 2015 Favourites! The last week of February is always a busy week for me as it's my birthday, my husband's and my nephew's. So I have been slacking a bit on my blog posts lately, but I have a ton of stuff to review for March (Christmas gifts, new purchases are piling up). Before I jump to that, I better get my February Favourites out of the way. The list this month is not long, but these were truly my favourite products of the month.

1. Too Faced Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush in Peach Beach - Is that name cute or what? This was one of my spoils from my Christmas gift cards. I have been using it all month and when I put it on it makes me forget that it's nasty, icy winter outside. I am sure this blush will look ever better in summer, but for now I am really enjoying the colour and the finish is beautiful. Full review coming soon.

2. Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body Wash - This is the only body wash that I have ever used in winter that I really feel makes a difference. Body oil washes excluded. I just can't stand the slip and slide and break my neck action when I use a body oil wash in the shower. Sorry, off topic. If I am in a rush and I use this particular Aveeno product, it takes a few hours before I start noticing that I didn't lotion up! Otherwise, with other shower gels and body washes, my dry winter skin is screaming within an hour if I apply nothing else. I highly recommend this product. Review coming soon.

3. Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting 2-in-1 Bronzer & Blush in Bronze/Natural - I recently rediscovered this in my stash. For the drug store, this stuff is great. Heck, it could pass for high end and is better than many high end similar products. It always looks good, never overdone, and it keeps your cheeks a little rosy all day. This product is perfect for travel as it's a blush and bronzer all in one. I think this product has been discontinued though and that is a real bummer. Physicians Formula is selling this product still in the just blush version and they have similar bronzers in their line. I would personally try them all if I had the chance and I was rich! Full review: http://mymakeupissues.blogspot.ca/2013/01/beginner-bronzer-physicians-formula.html

4. Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask - Just look at what is left of the tube! Used and abused. It will be in my empties sooner or later. This product has been life changing for me this winter. I am no longer battling dry, cracked, irritated, red lips as I have the last couple of winters. With this, I am winning the battle. I have talked incessantly about this product lately so I will shut up now. Here is the link to the review: http://mymakeupissues.blogspot.ca/2015/01/bite-beauty-agave-lip-mask-review.html 

5. Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask in Smashed - I just posted a review on this product. I have been using it and loving it all month. Review: http://mymakeupissues.blogspot.ca/2015/02/bite-beauty-agave-lip-mask-in-smashed.html

6. Urban Decay Super-Saturated High Gloss Lip Color in Glinda - This was a limited edition item as part of their Wizard of Oz promotion. I really love the formula of this pencil it's a super creamy lipstick and gloss all in one. This hasn't left my purse in ages. I feel like I sharpen it 24/7 though. No pun intended. My sources tell me that it's the same or similar to "Naked" in the permanent line of this product. So there's the dupe. Urban Decay carries other colours though so you should check them out!   

No comments:

Post a Comment