Pages

Monday 2 February 2015

January 2015 Empties!



It's that time again...empties! I know my empties last month were pretty sad, but this month is much better. I was planning to do an eyeshadow palette review next, but I want to throw out/recycle these empties tonight! So let's get started.

1. Gold Bond Ultimate Restoring Skin Therapy Cream CoQ10 - I don't believe I have ever done a review on this product. I had this tube at my desk at work for most of last year. This cream, or lotion if you prefer, worked very well. It didn't wow me, but it did a damn fine job. Would consider repurchasing.

2. Nivea Body Milk Pure & Natural - This has been in my monthly empties a few times now. It's a really good daily lotion for both summer and winter weather. I like that the ingredients aren't a chemical cocktail. I would definitely repurchase, but I think I am starting to get a bit bored with it. I still have another big bottle in my cupboard to finish. Here is the link to my full review on it:  http://mymakeupissues.blogspot.ca/2013/10/nivea-body-milk-pure-natural-review.html

3. Estee Lauder Perfectly Clean Splash Away Foaming Cleanser - I did a review on this recently and I mentioned at the time that they have changed the formula for this product. This version, the old version, is fantastic!!! I have tried the new version, and I still like it, but it is not as good as the previous formulation. Updated review to the post below coming soon:
http://mymakeupissues.blogspot.ca/2013/10/nivea-body-milk-pure-natural-review.html

4. Savon a l'ancienne Extra Pur Marseille "Orange" - Some of you are probably saying, "say what?" right about now. Translation - French Liquid Hand Soap in the scent "orange". I am only mentioning such a mundane item as hand soap because I really liked this one. This is one of my favourite hand soap brands. They never smell overpowering, they don't leave a residue and the ingredients are good. You enjoy washing your hands with this stuff. You can get it at the likes of Winners, Marshalls etc.

5. Bumble and Bumble Bb Prep - I had mixed feelings about this product. I don't think it is meant for my hair type. Likely will not repurchase. Here is the link to my full review: http://mymakeupissues.blogspot.ca/2014/06/bumble-and-bumble-prep-review.html

6. Estee Lauder Double Wear Zero-Smudge Lengthening Mascara - One of my holy grails. The only mascara on the market, to my knowledge, that doesn't smudge on me. This is my "work" mascara as it does the job and lasts all day but doesn't give me as much "va-voom" as other mascaras. Already repurchased. Link to full review: http://mymakeupissues.blogspot.ca/2013/02/estee-lauder-double-wear-zero-smudge.html

7. Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair - I really like this as this product has grown on me with time. I have an obscene stash of this stuff from various past gift with purchase bags. My review: http://mymakeupissues.blogspot.ca/2014/10/estee-lauder-advanced-night-repair.html

8. Estee Lauder Double Wear Light Foundation - Okay, looks like it's an Estee Lauder kind of month. I love this foundation and it is a frequent amongst my empties as some of you know. Will repurchase this week. Wow! I still haven't done a full review on this product. Shame on me. I wear Intensity 2.0.

9. Marc Anthony Oil of Morocco Argan Oil Treatment - I couldn't wait to finish this product. I really didn't like it and it did jack squat for my hair. I felt compelled to finish it and see if I ever had a good hair day with it. Negative. Will not repurchase ever. Full review: http://mymakeupissues.blogspot.ca/2014/02/marc-anthony-oil-of-morocco-argan-oil.html

10. Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Mascara in Black - This is my current favourite mascara. I was sad when it dried up. I have another sample of it waiting in my stash. The review: http://mymakeupissues.blogspot.ca/2014/07/bobbi-brown-smokey-eye-mascara-review.html

So that's it for my monthly empties! I will be back in a couple of days with a palette review as well as my first attempt at a monthly favourites blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment