Pages

Thursday 4 December 2014

November 2014 Empties!


I had feared that I would have little to nothing to show for myself for November empties. Luckily, I ended up with 6 products which is something, but it's still sad. Let's get into it:

1. Origins Plantscription - I have gone through countless tubes of this. One of my favourite products. Helps keep the fine line and wrinkles at bay or helps them to disappear. I can't believe I still haven't done a full review on this product yet. Already repurchased.

2. Bb Straight (Bumble and Bumble) - This particular product has been discontinued much to my dismay. The replacement product that they have right now is terrible. I have had to move other to another product line for my straightening needs. This product really worked and was easy to use. I will miss it.

3. Estee Lauder Double Wear Light - I use Intensity 2.0. This is one of my usual monthly empties. Love this stuff, can't find much else that compares to it. A definite staple of my makeup regime. Already repurchased.

4. Algenist Complete Eye Renewal Balm - This was very moisturizing but it did zip for my dark under eye circles. It's not cheap either, but this was a large sample that I got from Sephora. It last me a couple of months or so. Will not purchase. Full review: http://mymakeupissues.blogspot.ca/2014/10/algenist-complete-eye-renewal-balm.html

5. fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment - Got this as a free sample from Sephora. This was I think my third tube. I have purchased the regular full-sized tube in the past and loved it. The only thing I hate about it is the price. Would consider repurchasing. Full review: http://mymakeupissues.blogspot.ca/2014/01/fresh-sugar-advanced-therapy-lip.html

6. Too Faced Glamour Gloss in Pillow Talk - I liked this gloss but I would have preferred another colour. I got this as part of a Too Faced set awhile back. It is minty though and smells like off custard. I don't hate the smell though. Would consider repurchasing. Full review: http://mymakeupissues.blogspot.ca/2013/12/too-faced-glamour-gloss-in-pillow-talk.html

No comments:

Post a Comment