Pages

Tuesday 30 September 2014

September 2014 Empties!



Okay, time for September 2014 empties!

1. L'Occitane En Provence Dry Skin Foot Cream - This was a travel sized tube. I love this stuff and this is frequently amongst my empties. Please see full review on my blog. Already repurchased.

2. Dr. Hauschka Rose Day Cream - Another fave and a frequently item in my empties. Please see full review on my blog. Already repurchased.

3. Estee Lauder Double Wear Light in Intensity 2.0 - Old faithful. I am starting to sound redundant here...but yet another usual suspect in my monthly empties. Why, oh why, have I not done a review on this product yet? Already repurchased.

4. Wen by Chaz Dean Sweet Almond Mint Cleansing Conditioner - I have gone through countless bottles of this stuff. I keep coming back to it for its amazing detangling properties. Please see full review on my blog. Already have 10,000 in my cupboard. Slight exaggeration.

5. Olivia Care Natural Olive Oil Verbena Hand Soap - I promised I wouldn't bother to list any toothpaste, deodorant or hand soap in my empties unless it was something special. This is. I have purchased numerous varieties of Olivia Care Hand Soaps in the past (usually from Winners, Marshalls or T.J. Max) and I honestly love them the best of all of the hand soaps on the market. I will put in a big order straight from their website if I find I cannot get it around here one day. They smell nice, don't have harsh chemicals in them and they leave your hands soft and clean. What more could I ask for?

6. Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil-Free Cleanser - Please see full review on my blog. I have been using this face wash steady since around February or March 2014. It foams up like crazy and is super gentle. If you have dry skin, I would highly recommend it. I did find that I really had to scrub or rinse and repeat with this product as my skin never got really clean after the first wash and sometimes not even after the second. I am also not sure how much it does to help with blemishes. If you are having skin issues and want something for sensitive skin, this might be the one for you.

7. Korres Volcanic Mineral Mascara - Please see full review on my blog. This mascara was kind of neat. It actually curled my lashes and made them wispy. I never get that effect with other mascaras. I don't think I got even 20 uses out of this mini tube. It dried out fast and started to stink fast. Not sure if it was because of the more "natural" ingredients. I would consider repurchasing.

8. Sigma Beauty F80 Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki Brush - I just did a blog entry on how I was retiring this brush. I think the reason is obvious.

9. Estee Lauder Double Wear Zero-Smudge Lengthening Mascara - Another frequent empties item. I am not sure I get a full three months out of each tube of this mascara. The formula is a bit dry and it dries out easily. It's still the only mascara that I have ever found that does not smudge on me no matter what happens. Already repurchased. Please see full review on my blog.

10. Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle Correcting Eye Cream - This was a small sample jar. It is one of those eye creams that when you put it on, your eyes sigh and say thank you. It feels great on. It did nothing for my dark circles though so it will not be a repurchase.

11. Fresh Sugar Rose Tinted Lip Treatment - One of the better colours in this product line. This was just a mini size that I had kicking around for too long. Decided to hurry up and finish it. I already have a full sized replacement. Not sure how often I will repurchase in the future as it is pricey. A solid product though. Please see full review on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment