Pages

Thursday 7 August 2014

July 2014 Empties!



Sorry, I have been a bit missing in action lately as I was just in Las Vegas for the past week and a half! I had 3 scheduled posts while I was away, but I know overall I haven't posted much in the past couple of weeks. My apologies for that and for this late "July" post seeing as it is August 7th...

On to the matter at hand. My empties for July are not too exciting. I have a lot of the usual suspects. Without further ado, here they are:

1. Esencia Mandarin Citrus Horsetail & Wheat Volumizing Conditioner - I love this conditioner and I am so sorry that I cannot find it anymore. It makes my hair so soft. I discovered it years ago when I was visiting some in-laws in California and bought it on sale for $3.50 U.S. from Ralph's. I later found it in Shoppers Drug Mart for $10 Canadian but it they stopped selling it 2-3 years ago. I had a little left in my bathroom cupboard so I decided I should use it up and move on. I think this line by Samy has been discontinued. If anyone knows if you can still buy it anywhere, please let me know. Sob.

2. Klorane Floral Water Make-Up Remover - I have ranted and raved about this stuff for the past couple of years. I love it so much. This must be my fifth empty bottle at least. The dispenser is the bomb and the product works pretty well too. Full review on my blog of this product if you are interested. Will repurchase for sure!

3. Tarte Maracuja Lip Gloss - No idea what the name of this colour was. It came in the Christmas Tarte of Giving Collector's Set. Not a bad product. I have finished two of these so far.  

4. MAC Capricious Lustre Lipstick - This is one of my favourite lipsticks and was part of a recent Back to MAC. It was the first lipstick of MAC's that I ever finished. It's described as a fanciful rose plum. Will repurchase for sure!

5. Estee Lauder Advanced Time Zone Age Reversing Line/Wrinkle Crème - I got a good sized sample of this and I used it for a few weeks before it was done. Very moisturizing but does nothing for my under eye dark circles. I have a full review on my blog of this if you are interested. Will not purchase.

6. Origins Plantscription Anti-Aging Serum - One of my holy grails. A must have in my makeup bag. Already repurchased.

7. Sephora Express Cleansing Wipes - I really didn't like these. I bought these when I was away from home and desperate. I didn't like the smell and didn't think that they removed makeup well. Used it to clean makeup off of my coat collar mostly over the winter. There were only 10 in here so I tried to quickly use them up and I finally did. As I recall they were not cheap and there are only 10 in there. Will not repurchase.

8. Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Flawless Wear Concealer in 02 Light Medium - I have a bunch of these. I usually get them free with my foundation purchases or in gift with purchase bags. This colour works well for me to help cover trouble areas. It blends in flawlessly with my regular Estee Lauder foundation. Have a stash of these so no need to repurchase yet.

9. Estee Lauder Double Wear Light Stay-in-Place Makeup in Intensity 2.0 - This always seems to pop up in my empties most months. My favourite foundation. The colour is a bit light for me at the moment as I am rocking a tan. So I am digging into my stash for darker foundation shades for the month of August. Already repurchased.

So that's it! Talk to you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment