Pages

Saturday 2 August 2014

Estee Lauder Matte Perfecting Primer - Review


Quick post today. I have a ton of travel sized tubes of Estee Lauder's Matte Perfecting Primer in my stash. I tend use this primer when I am travelling coincidentally (haha). It is a really great primer, especially if you like your skin to look matte and your pores to not be so obvious. It glides on like silk and I really feel like I am nourishing my skin when I put it on. I have taken this with me to Las Vegas on vacation and it keeps my skin from looking shiny on even the hottest day. The oil control is superb.

What I also like about this primer is that your foundation stays on well and doesn't meltdown, even in high degree temperatures. Pores are minimized. This primer is a keeper. It sells for $34 U.S.

Packaging: 8/10 
Pigmentation: N/A 
Easy to Work With: 10/10
Longevity: 10/10
Texture: 10/10 
Price: 7.5/10
Ingredients: 8/10
Travel Worthy: 10/10 
Attractiveness of Product: 10/10
Would I buy this again? YES
Overall Rating: 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment