Pages

Wednesday 25 June 2014

OPI Live.Love.Carnaval with Swatch?

I copied this right from OPI's website. I recently got a pedicure done and I picked this colour for it. Live.Love.Carnaval is from OPI's Brazil collection this year. Since the World Cup is currently underway, what could be more appropriate? I have had a number of compliments on this colour since I got my pedicure. This spicy coral has quite a bit of pink in it which I like. Sometimes the colour looks pink, other times orange and occasionally it looks red under different lights. I would say it is distinctly a pink coral. Really summery, bright and festive. I think any skin tone could pull off this colour and it would look awesome. I will be purchasing a bottle for myself immediately.
 
So here it is on me. Sorry once again for the toe shot. The picture doesn't do the colour justice.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment