Pages

Thursday 10 April 2014

Bite Beauty Luminous Creme Lipstick in Fig, Bite for VIB Rouge and Pepper - Review and Swatches


In my last post I raved about Bite lipsticks. I will spare all of you who read the blog a repeat performance. Everything that I said about the quality of these lipsticks in my last blog post applies to these colours as well. I will really just give you an overview of these particular colours here. For those of you who didn't read my last post with the full Bite lipstick review, here is the link:

http://mymakeupissues.blogspot.ca/2014/04/bite-beauty-luminous-creme-lipstick-duo.html

As you can see, I have two mini Bite lipsticks - Bite for VIB Rouge and Pepper and one full size tube in Fig. I got the Bite for VIB Rouge because I hit VIB Rouge status late last year. Shameful, I know. This lipstick colour is a gorgeous blue red though! I have had a number of compliments on this colour when I have worn it. I believe you can purchase this colour in the full size version and I totally will as long as it remains available.



Ack! This picture has a yellow hue to the background again. I am really struggling with this new camera.

Pepper is described as a dusty rose. I find it quite beige on me and it reminds me a bit of MAC's Twig lipstick only Pepper is more pink. The colour is a bit boring for my taste, but it is a very nice nude shade.



Finally, we have Fig. There is a lot of hype surrounding this colour. This colour is described as a nude rose. It is a very pale pink, but a true pink. For me, it's a tad too light for my taste. I usually pair it with a darker pink lip liner and some darker gloss. I just prefer to darken and pump it up a bit. Personal taste. For those of you who like neutral lips but are tired of the same old nude beige routine, you might very well find this shade to be a winner. Here are the swatches...


Just look how vibrant and pigmented the colours are! Amazing! The top colour is Bite for VIB Rouge as you might of guessed. The middle colour is Pepper and the bottom colour is Fig. It looks lighter on me than it appears in the swatch above. So that's it! You really need to check out these lipsticks if you haven't already. Love, love, love them! Same rating applies to these as in my previous post.

Sorry I have been M.I.A. for a few days. I went away for work for a couple of days to Ottawa etc. and I am just getting back in the swing of things.

I am going to do my best to get my Naked 3 palette review up in the next few days. I am so late with that.....

No comments:

Post a Comment