Pages

Thursday 26 December 2013

Empties!



Okay, more empties. Since I can't stand empty bottles laying around my bathroom, I have now started taking a picture of 2 more as soon as I get them and so I can chuck this stuff out. So I have two pics today. Let's start with the first.

Olivia Care Liquid Hand Soap in Verbana. This is my favourite brand of hand soap. Has been for years. The problem is that it is hard to find. I usually get it from Winners or Marshalls. If any of you know where I can find this stuff please tell me because I am going to have to resort to ordering it online and the shipping is going to be a killer......I like this soap because it really gets your hands clean but it isn't harsh. The list of ingredients is nice and minimal, it's moisturizing and has olive oil in it. A great naturalesque soap. Smells nice too.

Nivea Pure & Natural Purifying Toner. I already did a review on this. It was mild and was ok. Nothing to get excited about. Likely will not repurchase. I seriously need to stop fooling around and buy some Origins toner again stat.

Estee Lauder Double Wear Light Foundation. Mine is in Intensity 2.0. My favourite foundation currently and has been for 2 years. I can not tell you how many tubes of this I have gone through. If I keep up with my "Empties" posts, you are sure to see this product again and again. Not sure if I already did a review on this....I better check....

Dr. Hauschka Rose Day Cream. This is getting harder and harder to get. Love this stuff. Have done a review already on this. I am fresh out and need to get some more asap.

 
 
Okay, on to the second pic or batch of empties.
 
Oil of Olay Oil Minimizing Toner. I have done a review on this too. It's not bad for drug store chemically stuff. The smell is a bit strong for my liking and I was starting to find this to be a bit harsh on my skin for my taste near the end of the bottle. Will likely not repurchase.
 
Finally, Clinique's Take Off the Day Makeup Remover. I have had a few bottles of this over the years. I usually don't purchase it but get it in a gift with purchase bag. It works. It really does, even with stubborn mascara. It never feels like it glides across my eyes though. I feel like I need to get it in there and rub it and I shouldn't have to do that. Therefore, it's not a fave. Not planning to repurchase.
 
Hope you liked another "Empties" installment! Hope you all have a wonderful Boxing Day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment