Pages

Wednesday 27 November 2013

Empties!



Do you guys like blog posts on empties? Please let me know in the comments section below. I have mixed feelings about them, but I thought for a change I would do one. I also have an issue with letting empty containers pile up in my bathroom. I hate that...so I will have to set them aside in a special bag out of the way or something. I only have 5 today. I already chucked a couple (sorry) over the last few days so I have subbed in a professional product shot of them. Like I said, I hate empty containers....I will do better next time.

I think the Dove cleartone anti-perspirant came out earlier this year. I don't know about you guys but I hate my armpits. This is the first products that I have found that actually improves the look and feel of your underarm skin. You do need to use it for at least a week or two to see a difference (although your pits will probably start feeling smoother after one or two days) and preferably for a number of weeks for best results. I tend to use Dove deodorant in the summer months or when I have a potentially long or active day ahead of me. Otherwise, I use my La Vanilla deodorant normally. I really liked this Dove product though and I have already bought two more!

I love my L'Occitane Dry Skin Foot Cream. The smell is a little strong but it does the job like no other foot cream does! Replacement already bought and in use!

My Origins Eye Doctor. I like to use this at night and in general when my eyes feel tired, dry or irritated. Love this stuff and have already gone through a few of these in my day. Already repurchased.

Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm. Love this.....I have used a few in the past and I am convinced that I have another one kicking around the house somewhere. Must find it. In the meantime, I have a number of Eos and Fresh lip balms in circulation which work almost as well.

Finally, Estee Lauder's Double Wear Stay-in-Place Flawless Wear Concealer. This is quick and easy to use. Blends in flawlessly. Doesn't work well under the eyes for me but it does everywhere else on my face. Must do a review of this soon. Already repurchased.

So there it is! Let me know if you would like more empties!


No comments:

Post a Comment