Pages

Monday 1 July 2013

My New Favourite Foot Cream - L'Occitane en Provence Shea Butter Dry Skin Foot Cream - Review


To my Canadian readers, Happy Canada Day! So what better way to kick off Canada Day but with a review of a foot cream! Okay, that was a bad pun. My picture above is horrible. Who wants to see a squeezed up tube? Let's try this again.



 
 
That's a bit better. As some you loyal readers may know, I ranted and raved a year plus ago about how much I love my Lush Ultabalm for my feet. I love that product but it is a bit greasy. That can be a tad annoying. Lo and behold, I discovered this brand a few months ago and decided to try their foot cream a couple of months ago. Wow, is all I can say. This stuff is amazing. I applied it right after the winter months pre-pedicure and I was amazed. This really works well on dry feet. I wish I could hand this stuff out to some crusty heeled people I see in the street! It's not greasy either so it absorbs quickly. This is all I use now on my feet. The tube I got is the big one, 150 ml or 5.2 oz. This is going to last me all summer and beyond. I believe this also comes in a smaller travel size.  
 
This tube cost me $28 U.S. as I bought it on my recent trip to the U.S. It's around $30 Canadian I think and well worth every cent. The product is supposed to smell of lavender, but to me it smells like a "hippie" scent. It is the one negative feature of the item for me. I think some people may like the scent though, I just am not crazy about it. The good news is that the smell dissipates rather quickly - usually within 30 minutes. My husband is not fond of the smell but it forgets I applied it soon enough. I think the product may also have some deodorizing qualities.  Bottom line though is that I LOVE this.
  
Packaging: 8/10
Longevity: 9.5/10
Texture: 9/10
Price: 7/10
Ingredients: 7.5/10
Travel Worthy: 4/10 (get the smaller one for travel as this sucker is mammoth)
Attractiveness of Product: 9/10
Would I buy this again? Absolutely!!!!!!!!!!!
Overall Rating: 8.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment