Pages

Friday 31 May 2013

Target Up & Up Eye Makeup Remover Liquid Oil-Free Makeup Magician - Review

 
 
I think I mentioned to you guys that I went away 4 weeks ago to the States on a little shopping trip. Well lo and behold I forgot something. I always do. I forgot to pack eye makeup remover. While I was in Target, I picked this out. It's one of those eye makeup removers that has two types of liquid in it which you have to shake up to activate. It's like oil and vinegar only this is supposedly oil-free.
 
It's not bad. I am just not crazy about it. It reminds me of the Lancôme Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover which is a much pricier item. If you love the Lancôme Eye Makeup Remover you may love the price of this.
 
I don't love the Lancôme Bi-Facil Eye Makeup Remover by the way. I find both of these products greasy. I guess that is why you are supposed to wash it off afterwards....It just reminds me of taking my makeup off with baby oil and I hate doing that.
 
Does it work? Yes, but you have to do a few applications to get stubborn mascara off. It makes fairly quick work of eye shadow. This is not a miracle product or "magician" by any means. It's your standard, greasy, eye makeup remover. I don't remember what I paid for this, but it was only a few dollars. If "greasy" doesn't bother you, this isn't a bad choice, it's just not for me. The ingredients are so-so.    
 
Packaging: 9/10
Easy to Work With: 7/10
Removal Magic: 7/10
Texture: 2/10
Price: 10/10
Ingredients: 6/10
Would I buy this again? Only If I Was in a Jam    
Overall Rating: 7/10


No comments:

Post a Comment