Pages

Wednesday 15 May 2013

Milani Lipsticks in 26 Nude Creme and 25 Naturally Chic - Review and Swatches



So I am finally getting around to reviewing those other 2 Milani lipsticks that I talked about the other day in my Milani pink lipsticks post. One the left we have Nude Crème and on the right, Naturally Chic. These are obviously more neutral than the pinks, so if you like nude lipstick, both of these are solid choices. They will not wash you out but they are bit on the pink/orange side so they may not work with everyone's colouring. I think they will work for most people though. I like to use a pink or purple lip liner with Nude Cream to make it less "orange" looking and more low key pink nude. I also like to put a gloss over it and pair it with smoky eyes. The colour is not too "in your face" which is nice if you want a nude lip with some colour but keep it subtle. Naturally Chic is a deeper colour and is more of a dark traditional nude.


One the left above and below we have Nude Crème and on the right, Naturally Chic. As I mentioned in my last Milani lipstick post, they are all smooth, highly pigmented, very moisturizing and they last a really long time. I paid $6.99 Canadian for each and they are well worth the money. The ingredients are not too scary either. These are seriously the best drug store lipsticks I have ever tried. They all smell like watermelon though so if you don't like watermelon then maybe you won't like these. The only place in Canada where I can find them is at the Loblaws Superstore.



All are solid colours and all are well worth the money and checking out. I really can't think of any con to these.

Packaging: 8/10 (not crazy about the brass package but love the colour appropriate bottoms)
Pigmentation: 10/10 
Easy to Work With: 10/10
Longevity: 10/10
Texture: 10/10
Price: 10/10
Ingredients: 7.5/10
Travel Worthy: 10/10
Attractiveness of Product: 10/10
Would I buy this again? In a heartbeat
Overall Rating: 9/10



No comments:

Post a Comment