Pages

Tuesday 19 March 2013

Back to MAC!


First of all I want to say thank you to all of my readers! I hit 50,000 page views today. Not bad for the little blog that could!

I am not in the habit of doing blogs on my "empties" as many of you know. Maybe I will do some at some point, but I always think I don't go through enough stuff in a month to make it worth your while. Anyway, I have been meaning to get some of my MAC empties back to MAC because I have them and also I am jonesing for a new eyeshadow. I think I will see if they still have Brown Down or perhaps Beautiful Iris. So my MAC empties (which I have been working on for over a year - yikes!) consists of 3 empty bottles of Brush Cleaner (love the stuff), a Zoom Fast Black Lash Mascara (very decent mascara), a Studio Tech in NC25 (hated this and have a blog post on it) and finally an empty MAC Paint Pot in Painterly. The first Paint Pot one I have ever finished. I am more than half way through my second pot of MAC's Painterly by the way!

Hope you are all having a great Tuesday. I have a stack of eyeshadow palettes that I am trying to get through testing for you guys so I will have lots of good reviews shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment