Pages

Thursday 27 December 2012

Origins High-Potency Night- A-Mins - Review

I have been using this night cream for several months and I very pleased with the results. It is not exactly what I expected though. I am used to night creams being very thick and rich and when you wake up, you skin feels like it was swaddled in moisture and/or grease. This is more of a gel-like product. A little goes a long way and as it is absorbing, your skin feels comfortable, but not overly moisturized. It took a good couple of weeks or more using this to see results and get comfortable with it.

Origins says this product is supposed to (as taken from their website):

Put dullness to rest. Wake up radiant & refreshed. Now nature's famed night cream is newly fortified with a system of time-released resurfacers plus Vitamins C, E & H, minerals & moisture-rich replenishers. While relaxing aromas lull you to sleep, skin sloughs away dry, dead layers. Deletes dullness. 98% of those who tested it agreed - skin was renewed and refreshed in the AM. Helps the slumber deprived wake up on the bright side of the bed. So why face dull skin. Sleep it off tonight. Best for combination/oily skin
 
It has a nice smell - kind of like oranges but in a different way. The smell doesn't wake you up, it relaxes you. It doesn't lull me to sleep though. Nice try Origins. After using this, in the morning, my skin feels so soft and happy. It glows a bit and my pores look smaller. I do feel that new skin has been revealed overnight. My skin feels more moisturized in the morning than it does when I am applying it, going to bed. Strange, I know. My makeup glides on so easily in the morning after I wash my face. This product has made me a bit lazy about exfoliating my skin. Overall, I think this is a gem. It is $49 Canadian, but I can tell you that the product lasts forever. I have not even used up half of the jar and I have been using this every night for at least 8 months or more. Well worth the money.
 
Rating: 9.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment