Pages

Thursday 8 November 2012

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Shadow Pencil in Morphine - Review and Swatch





I did a review a while back on another of these pencils. It was on the colour Sin. I gave a long-winded review on it and I think my thoughts on Sin are still pretty much the same for Morphine.

Here is the link:

http://mymakeupissues.blogspot.ca/2012/02/urban-decay-247-glide-on-shadow-pencil.html

I am not crazy about this product. This pencil can't touch a MAC Paint Pot. Morphine, like Sin, is not that creamy and is difficult to work with. It doesn't spread on easily or uniformly colour-wise. I also wasn't crazy about this colour. I wouldn't dream of wearing it alone. It is a pink/purple with a nasty opal glow. Please see the swatch below. It actually looks better here than in real life.


I bought this in haste and I regret it. I only wear this under eyeshadows. I actually ended up buying 4 of these all before trying one! I must be mad. I had some free rewards dollars at my local drug store and I went to town. How foolish of me! I will get around to reviewing the other two, hopefully soon.

I find this product a tad dry. The only thing that is great about them is that they are in an easy, convenient stick and don't have parabens. They are $24 Canadian and $20 U.S. Like I said, I have 4 colours and I will not be buying them again. This is actually the worst Urban Decay product that I have ever tried.

Rating: 4/10

No comments:

Post a Comment