Pages

Sunday 11 November 2012

Origins GinZing Eye Cream - Review


I have been using this for weeks in an effort to give you guys a decent review. I was given a rather large sample tube of this product months ago and I finally started using this several weeks ago. I will be honest, I was hoping for great things with this product but it wasn't all that I wanted it to be.

Let's start with the good and end with the bad. The good is that this product is very moisturizing, feels nice and cool on the skin and is refreshing. I think this product makes you feel more awake than look it. I can't speak to the depuffing properties of this product because I don't tend to have puffy eyes (other than what is naturally occurring on my eyelid). In terms of diminishing the appearance of dark circles, I don't see any improvement. I have tried taking before and after photos and when I look at them, there is no change to my under eye area. Maybe there is a slight improvement, but I don't see it. I think it might make my eyes look a tad "brighter" or "lifted" but it does nada for the dark circles.

Believe it or not, I would purchase this product after all is said. It feels great on and it is very moisturizing. I just wish it did something for my dark circles. Few products do much for my dark circles, so until I find a miracle product, I will likely be in a state of constant disappointment. This product retails for $37.50 Canadian and it likely less in U.S. dollars. It is 0.5 oz. or 15ml.

Rating: 7/10 (because it does not live up to its dark circle claims)

No comments:

Post a Comment