Pages

Friday 26 October 2012

Origins Ginger Souffle Whipped Body Cream - Review


Hello! Sorry have been a bit missing in action this week. I had to go on a business trip for a couple of days, and before I knew it, the week was shot.

I got a tube of this body cream last Christmas as part of some Origins Holiday box set deal. Basically, I got it free since the cost of the box equalled the cost of the other items in the box if I had bought them on their own. A jar retails for $36 Canadian. My tube was 150ml and I still have lots left. If you don't like ginger, skip this product. This is a very spicy smelling cream and the smell lingers all day long. Whenever I wear it and I go to visit my mother, she complains that she doesn't like the smell. She says no one should wear ginger on their body. Maybe she is right. I am not crazy about the smell myself. The smell is powerful though and it does wake you up if you are feeling sleepy. It is a decent moisturizer, but it is not out of this world. It feels warm to me when I put it on and makes me feel a bit cozy. I believe Origins claims this body cream is relaxing. To me, this is a scent that you would only attempt to wear around Christmas or winter time. I wouldn't put this on in the summer. I would probably attract some insects or animals. I will not be repurchasing this item as I really don't love the smell and the tube I have will likely last forever.

Rating: 5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment