Pages

Friday 19 October 2012

Klorane Soothing Eye Make-Up Remover with Cornflower Water Sensitive Eyes - Review


Several months ago I did a blog post on a new Klorane eye make-up remover lotion that I found. I thought it was well priced, had a great dispenser, was softening and so on. The link is below:

http://mymakeupissues.blogspot.ca/2012/02/klorane-soothing-make-up-remover-lotion.html

Since I love the Klorane make-up remover that I bought, I saw this other one that they make and thought I would give it a shot. The bottle is only about 100ml and it cost me around $14 Canadian. I needed more eye make-up remover at the time and I was going away so I wanted something smaller that I could take. This bottle at $14 is obviously not the deal that the bigger bottle that I normally buy is. While I think this product is ok, it doesn't compare with the other one. The liquid in this bottle is blue and it's perfumed. I am not crazy about the smell. It feels a bit oily to me. I also don't find it takes off my make-up as well as the other one I have does. I was seriously disappointed. Klorane makes a couple of other eye make-up removers. I am not sure if I will try them after my experience with this one. I think I better stick with the Klorane eye make-up remover that I know and love - Klorane Soothing Make-Up Remover Lotion. The names are so similar and confusing, I know.

Rating : 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment