Pages

Wednesday 12 September 2012

Sad Tarte News! Boo!

 As some of you may know, I am/was (sniff sob) a devoted Tarte Lifted Natural Eye Primer with Firmatol lover. I am currently scraping the bottom of the tube for every last drop. I love/loved this so much that I thought to myself, "I better get two of these in case I have a problem getting my hands on it again". Well as my mother would say, "I put the goat's mouth on it". In other words, I uttered a discouraging word and sure enough, it happened. This product has been discontinued!!!!! I am so upset, it is not funny. I checked a couple of Sephora stores. Gone. Sephora.com? Gone. Tarte's website? Gone baby gone. So I emailed Tarte. I have no shame. They confirmed it, it has been discontinued! I could cry. Below is a picture of the replacement according to them. The price is comparable. Is the quality? I don't know.

I will be purchasing one of these by the end of the week and I will keep you posted. If you find the "Lifted" somewhere, do yourself a favour and pick up what you can stat!

No comments:

Post a Comment