Pages

Saturday 22 September 2012

Olay Oil Minimizing Toner with Witch Hazel - Review


I bought this when I was desperate a couple of months ago and it was not a bad purchase at all. I was away from home and I had forgotten my beloved Origins Zero Oil. I figured this was one of the better choices at the drug store. I paid $8.99 Canadian for it. Honestly, if you are on a budget and need a toner, this is a good choice. It smells a little perfumey (is that a word?) but the smell is livable. It removes left over makeup and oil from your face like you wouldn't believe. No matter how many times I wash my face, I sill have some trace amounts of stuff left on my face so I like to have a toner to get rid of everything. This does an excellent job. It leaves your face feeling super soft and comfortable. My only complaint would be that sometimes, the next morning, I appear to have a few small dry spots or flaky skin. I think if I just exfoliated more, the problem would be solved. A little of this product goes a long way. I have been using it when I am out of my Origins Zero Oil Toner. It is a good back-up, but I still like the Origins Zero Oil Toner better. The ingredient list is quite short. A solid buy though.

Rating: 8.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment