Pages

Friday 17 August 2012

China Glaze 216 Diva Bride - Review and Pictures



I own a couple of China Glaze nail polishes but, believe it or not, I have never used them until now. This is the China Glaze 216 Diva Bride colour which is a very pale, pure baby pink. It reminds me of a frosting colour. Sorry again for the foot shot! I did my own nails and I am sporting a tan so the pedi doesn't look flawless I am afraid. I did this a few days ago and let me tell you this stuff is rock hard. I don't see it chipping anytime soon. The bottle says it has hardeners and they aren't joking. It is like hard candy. I did find the product streaky. I had to use 3 coats and as far as I am concerned, I could have done with a fourth. I usually use OPI so am an not use to anything quite this streaky. I think I would prefer this as a fingernail colour though. I am not crazy about it on my toes. It would be a nice colour for a wedding, hence Diva Bride I guess. I will have to try my other China Glaze colours to see if they are as streaky as this one. I got this bottle free actually at Sally Beauty because I spent a certain amount of money a few months back. I think they are usually about $6.99 Canadian so cheaper than OPI.

Rating: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment