Pages

Monday 9 July 2012

ELOTD - BareMinerals Ready Eyeshadow 8.0 The Cocktail Hour, MAC and Tarte


This is a bad picture. I really suck at taking makeup pictures. I promise to improve! Maybe it's my camera, the angle or something else such as my lack of talent. Colours always look so washed out and faded when I take a pic of my looks which is why I seldom bother. If anyone has any tips or tricks, please let me know!!!! Part of me if wondering why I bothered to post this picture at all....Anyway, this is the eyeshadow look I wore a couple of days ago. I am wearing:

Lid/Inner Corner Pocket - Libation (bareMinerals READY Eyeshadow  8.0 The Cocktail Hour)

Crease/Outer Corner/Lower Lash Line - Shaken Not Stirred (bareMinerals READY Eyeshadow 8.0 The Cocktail Hour) 

Brow Bone - Soft Brown by MAC

Brow Highlight - Icebreaker (bareMinerals READY Eyeshadow 8.0 The Cocktail Hour)

Upper Lash Line - Tarte emphasEYES Aqua-Gel eyeliner in Black

As you can see, Shaken Not Stirred turns grey when blended out. Very bad indeed! Shame on you bareMinerals for producing such sub-standard fare!

Please ignore my eyebrows, I need to do something about them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment