Pages

Thursday 21 June 2012

Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Intensive Moisturizing Hand Treatment - Review


I am going to cut to the chase. I hate this stuff. This is the second nastiest smelling hand cream I have ever smelt. I am sure that most of you would think this is the worst smelling stuff you have ever smelt if you were unfortunate enough to ever get a whiff. Hideous. It smells like moldy, burning oregano. Brutal. It also reminds me of someone I know who bathes in aromatherapy and smells like a cross between oregano oil, pine sap, vaporub and bengay on a daily basis. I try to avoid this person by the way.

This product is around $19.50 and I don't know if that is Canadian or U.S. After using it, when you touch your hands, it feels soft and silky smooth. The problem is that the feel of your hand when you aren't touching yourself (okay that sounded wrong) feels dry and stiff. It is not comfortable to wear. I really don't have much that is nice to say about this product I am afraid. I bought something from Elizabeth Arden awhile back and I got a tube of this for free. The smell does wear off somewhat after awhile......nasty.

Rating: 1/10 (I am being generous)

No comments:

Post a Comment