Pages

Monday 7 May 2012

Sigma Beauty F84 - New Fave Foundation Brush, Review and Fantastic Customer Service



I ordered a F84 brush from Sigma Beauty a few weeks back and I instantly fell in love with it. It is an angled kabuki style brush. It is fantastic for foundation! It trumps my other foundation brushes by far. I don't know how I lived without this brush. It is prefect for getting in and around all of the contours of the face. The brush is effortless. It's $16 U.S. on its own or if you buy it with another kabuki brush, the F82, you can get the set for $24 U.S., which is what I did.

Within 3 days of using the brush (I had only washed it once when I first got it) I noticed the craziest thing happening. The metal started to peel! You can see from my second picture above just what I am talking about. I was horrified. I did curse a bit. I have never had a MAC brush do that ever and I have owned MAC brushes for years...I know Sigma brushes are lower end, but still, peeling on Day 3 is pretty brutal. I contacted Sigma right away and they responded within 24 hours. I had sent them the pic above. No questions asked, they said they would send me a new one and I received it in less than 2 weeks. Considering it had to change hands at the border, that is pretty good. I didn't have to return my peeling brush or incur any expenses. Nada. I think excellend customer service is a rare beast indeed these days, and I was postively wowed by Sigma's customer service. Kudos to you Sigma for making me happy and the making the process effortless!

Rating: 9/10 (point off for the peeling on brush #1)

No comments:

Post a Comment