Pages

Tuesday 24 April 2012

Contest Time! Thank You Readers!


Hello! I have decided to have a contest to thank my readers for following me. I get a lot of hits on this little blog daily. Seriously. Hundreds. That is part of the reason why I continue to do this, because people like you, care to read to my blog and are truly interested in the subject matter! As some of you may have noticed, I don't have a lot of followers, thanks Michelle......so to spice things up a bit, I am offering up a prize to one random person who decides to become a follower on my blog. The prize is this brand new, never used, swatched or tested eyeshadow by Prestige in C-178 Glisten. The size is 2.2g or 0.08 oz. In the interests of full disclosure, I did take the cellophane off of the container as I was planning to use it myself but instead decided to contest it out.

In order to win this prize, you must do two things.

1. Sign up to become a follower on my blog.
2. Write a comment on this blog post. You can say anything at all. This is to confirm that you don't just wish to follow my blog, but you also wish to win the prize!

It's that simple. I will ship this to anywhere in the world and I know my readers are everywhere, even Mongolia! I will contact you if you have been selected as the winner to ask for your mailing address. The contest will close at 6 p.m. Eastern Time in North America on Tuesday, May 1, 2012. I will announce the winner that night! Good Luck! Thank you for reading my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment