Pages

Sunday 22 April 2012

Bumble and Bumble Bb Straight Blow Dry - Review


Now for a new product which really sucks. I purchased this several week ago at a salon. For years I have been a slave to the regular Bumble and Bumble Bb Straight which is a clear gel formula. I really like this product and it smells nice for when I blow dry my hair straight or using a flat iron. I went to get a new tube and the salon told me that the Bb Straight Blow Dry is the new version of my beloved favourite and that it works better. So I bought it and I can tell you it blows something alright. It is like hand lotion for starters. It looks like it and feels like a slimy version of hand cream. It smells ridiculously manly. I do not like the smell at all in my hair. When I use this and then try to blow dry my hair, my hair goes all frizzy. The only way my hair looks and feels good with this product is if I take the flat iron to it after a wasted blow dry attempt. Horrible stuff this is. Hate it. Will never buy again. I only bought the travel size to try it out (thank God) and I think it was still about $15 Cdn. for 2 fl oz. or 60ml.

Rating: 2/10 (I am being kind only because a flat iron will save your hair after you use this)

No comments:

Post a Comment