Pages

Monday 20 February 2012

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil Binge - Review and Swatch




Sorry for a bit of a hodge podge of pictures here. Today, I will be reviewing Urban Decay (UD) 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Binge which is described as simply navy blue. I bought a set of 5 UD travel-size 24/7 eye pencils a few weeks back as I wanted a couple of colours in the set. This set was around $24 Cdn. at Sephora. One of these pencils, full-sized, is $24 Cdn. at Sephora or $19 in the U.S. Since I tend not to use very colourful eye liners on a daily basis, I figured I would get more bang for my buck this way and I certainly did. I will do a full review of this set soon. Top picture shows UD Binge on top with MAC Prussian (my formerly favourite navy liner) on the bottom. Middle picture is the best shot I could get of me wearing it on Saturday night out to the movies with the hubby. I wish you could see how insanely gorgeous this colour is. I wore it with a gold eyeshadow and it looked awesome if I do say so myself. The bottom pic is MAC Prussian on the left and UD Binge on the right.

Back to Binge. Where have you been my whole life????? I can not believe I am only discovering you now! The colour of binge is truly stunning. I will be buying a full-sized version of this pencil as soon as this travel-sized one runs out. I have a number of UD eye liners from the 24/7 line which are all spectacular, but this one just earned a special place in my heart. It is waterproof and stays put and stays on all day long. No transferring or any funny business. It`s navy blue with a sparkly kick. It`s not crazy sparkly though, definitely fine for everyday wear if you like. It doesn`t go on too thick and you can apply as little or as much as you like. Glides on like a dream - no tugging or pulling. I can not stop raving about this colour. Urban Decay, I am impressed and that doesn`t happen too often. One last thing: if this eye liner is called Binge, when does ``Purge`` come out? Sorry, I couldn`t resist.......

Rating: 10/10 

No comments:

Post a Comment