Pages

Monday 6 February 2012

Origins Starting Over Age-Erasing Eye Cream with Mimosa - Review

I am on my second jar of this and I don't like it. Talk about skipping to the chase! I bought one and the second one I got was in a gift pack I purchased at Christmas time. I don't, thank God, have any type of lines or crow's feet around my eyes yet so I can not speak to its "age-erasing" properties. I do not find it very moisturizing or soothing on my eyes. It feels kind of dry around my eyes when I have applied it before bed at night. Since I don't have puffy eyes I can't speak as to whether it "de-puffs" or not, but I can tell you it does nothing for the dark circles under my eyes. It's not terrible stuff, but it isn't great either. I have used much better eye products than this even from the Origins line! At $44 a jar, this is not cheap stuff. I am afraid this is a dud for me.

Rating: 4/10

2 comments:

  1. Using cream for dark circles is very important in order to boost the natural re-growth of the collagen that has been lost and caused the appearance of various signs of aging. Yet, you should keep in mind that this can only be experienced provided that the ingredients used on the cream have been proven to promote DNA rejuvenation that can develop new skin to reverse aging symptoms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good sharing, ORIGINS Age-erasing eye cream identified the active constituent in Mimosa and proved it as a very potent stimulator or natural collagen synthesis that helps decrease the appearance of facial wrinkles. For detail review visit:
    http://kidbuxblog.com/origins-age-erasing-eye-cream-with-mimosa/

    ReplyDelete