Pages

Wednesday 29 February 2012

CoverGirl Lashblast Volume Blasting Mascara - Review

I have been meaning to do this review for awhile. I bought this mascara last Fall and used it on and off for 3 months or so before it dried out and then it hit the wastepaper basket. I had heard good things about this mascara online and my hair stylist loves it so I thought I would give it a try. It's not bad. In fact, as far as drug store mascara goes this is the second to best one in my opinion. L'Oreal's Voluminous is the best drug store mascara as I have previously mentioned in another blog. The price is between $6-$12 Cdn. depending on whether or not you can snag it on sale. It volumizes and lengthens decently. The ingredient list is huge and there are some nasty things in there. I wouldn't run out and buy another unless I was desperate, but I have purchased this mascara in a blue colour just for kicks. As soon as I try it, I will let you know what I think.

If you are not into spending big bucks on mascara (and I don't blame you), this might be a good option if you can't get or don't like L'Oreal's Voluminous. I personally cringe whenever I buy high end mascara because let's face it, you only have the product for 3 months or so. I usually wait until I have points somewhere to get a discount or something before I shell out for upscale mascara.

Rating: 6.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment